Online form for special quote requests.
Contact us with any inquiry or request for quotation by either e-mail at email@example.com or by fax at 917-591-6159 or by using the form below.
The questions below are designed to help us prepare your quote. They may apply to your needs, and they may not. Please answer all, or as many as you see fit, of the following questions. All
answers will be kept confidential unless we receive your permission
to release same. As soon as we receive your request, we will confirm receipt, and answer your request in writing. If we have any questions, we will let you know immediately.
Please enter your Name:
Enter your E-mail address (required):
Thank you for the opportunity to quote you. In order to proceed, can you give us some more information about your project? Please let me know the following;
1) Is this request for a cut-to-size project, or slabs or tiles? Please give us some general detail, like the name of the material, if known, and how many square feet, or other necessary information;
2) If the exact material has not been selected, what color stone do you desire? Is it granite, marble, slate, limestone, soapstone, other?
3) What finish stone do you desire (polished, honed, flamed, other)?
4) Will the stone be used for interior or exterior, floors or walls? If exterior walls, how high up will the stone go (number of floors)?
5) When will the stone be required? Is the building existing (a renovation), or a new construction? If new construction, at what stage is it?
6) Are drawings available? Although takeoffs are preferred, a copy of the drawings helps us to prepare the most accurate quote possible. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax at 917-591-6159
7) Is this a budget quote for some future project? Or is it a live project with an definate need for material. (we happily provide both!).
We look forward to your response, and I hope we can be of service. In order to respond in writing, we need the following information to properly contact you.
Please provide the following:
State Postal Code
What is your occupation?
If you chose "Other", please elaborate;
We would very much like to hear your thoughts about website. Feel free to add your comments below. Do you think
that we've left something out? Have we included something
you feel would have been better left out? Is there something new
we should add?
Please let us know.
Thanks for your time and effort in filling out this form.